Attorney Kevin Sullivan
San Francisco Attorney Kevin Sullivan provides experienced, high quality legal counsel at reasonable prices affordable to individuals and businesses. Practice areas include personal injury, employment law, criminal law, debt collection and collection defense, contracts and agreements, DUI/DWI, landlord-tenant issues and more. You can discuss your case by contacting Attorney Sullivan by phone or email.
If you were injured by the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensatory damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, property damage and more. Under California’s pure comparative fault negligence system, even if you were partially at fault, in most cases you may pursue compensation. Negligence cases include, but certainly are not limited to the following:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents – Did another driver cause the accident? Were they speeding, texting, talking on a phone, eating or not paying attention?
- Commercial vehicle accidents – The truck company, the driver and possibly others may be held accountable.
- Slip and fall cases and other premises liability issues – Were you injured from a condition that the property owner knew about or should have been aware of?
- Pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents – Pedestrians and bicyclists are completely exposed. Pedestrians have the right of way in many instances.
- Dog bite and dangerous animal injuries – Animal owners are responsible for their animal’s conduct
Real Estate and Landlord Tenant Law
Attorney Kevin S. Sullivan has extensive experience representing owners, buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area in the following areas of real property law:
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Disputes
- Disputes Involving Co-Owners of Property
- Neighbor Disputes
- Residential and Commercial Landlord-Tenant Litigation and Lease Disputes
- Broker Non-Disclosure and Misrepresentation Claims
- Residential and Commercial Evictions (Unlawful Detainer)
- Negotiation of Residential and Commercial Leases
- Lease Buyout Agreements
- Wrongful Eviction
- Habitability Issues
Contact the Law Office of Kevin S. Sullivan today to discuss your Real Estate or Landlord-Tenant issue today.
Attorney Sullivan handles a variety of criminal law cases, including DUI, domestic violence, theft offenses, assault and others. He handles misdemeanors and felonies for adults and juveniles. Whether it is your first offense or have been previously charged or convicted, it is essential to hire a criminal defense attorney who is an experienced negotiator and litigator. Cases may result in a dismissal, reduced charge, probation, community service, diversionary program, satisfactory plea negotiation or other favorable outcome. Early intervention is always recommended, especially if you have not been charged yet but have been made aware of an impending investigation.
The Law Office of Attorney Kevin Sullivan handles employment matters for both employees and employers. Issues that commonly arise include wage and hour disputes, harassment/sexual harassment, misclassification, minimum wage issues, wrongful termination, retaliation, pregnancy and maternity leave issues, disability issues, discrimination issues, whistleblower actions, class actions and more. As a skilled negotiator, Attorney Sullivan’s intervention often results in an expedient out-of-court resolution.
Business Law and Debt Collection/Collection Defense
Attorney Sullivan has represented creditors, government entities and companies throughout California on various debt collection and collection defense issues, including:
- Unpaid invoices
- Delinquent loans and promissory notes
- Partnership disputes
- Corporate shareholder disputes
- Unpaid credit cards, unpaid student loans
The Law Office of Kevin Sullivan
Attorney Kevin Sullivan provides high quality, yet reasonably priced legal representation to clients in and around the San Francisco Bay area, including in the following counties: San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa and Marin. Personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis and there are no legal fees unless we resolve the case in your favor. To schedule a case review, contact Attorney Kevin Sullivan by phone or email.